- Entire building is on ground level (no stairs!)
- Storage lockers for $50 month
- Parking available for $30 per month
- Large recreation room with kitchenette, piano and space to entertain
- Central court yard for summer lounging or BBQ’s
- On Site Coin Laundry
- FOB and intercom entry system
- Security cameras on site for added peace of mind
- Wheelchair Accessible
- New kitchens with lowered counters for added accessibility
- Brand new fridges and stoves
- Vertical blinds
- Sprinkler system
- Built in wardrobes
- Wheelchair accessible showers (7 units)
- Bathtubs (9 units)
- Close to Mount Royal Restaurant, convenience store, pharmacy and physicians office.
- Short drive from Co-Op gas bar and grocery store.
- Surrounded by Scott Park and Pierre Raddison Park and a short walk from the Pierre Raddison dog park.
- City Transit route located just outside North entrances.
- No Smoking allowed in units, hallways or common areas
- Must be a senior or have a Disability to apply. Family physician must complete a form prior to being approved.
- Affordable Housing – proof of income must be provided
Security Deposit & Rent
- Full month rent is required for security deposit (half at time of application and half within 60 days of move in).
- Rent is paid by auto deposit on the 1st of the month.
Flexible lease terms are available
Please call us at 306-244-7368 between 8a.m. – 4p.m. Monday to Friday or text 306-241-3331 for more information. We are looking for mature and responsible tenants who will embrace the community atmosphere.