- This luxurious 100 year old historical building has been completely renovated from bottom up under the affordable housing program.
- High definition cameras throughout the exterior and common areas for your added safety
- Phone based intercom system
- Card operated laundry with a folding area and lockers for detergent in the laundry room.
- Ample designated parking with electrified stalls.
- Pet friendly with payment of one time $300 pet fee.
- Beautiful industrial, loft style apartments with exposed brick walls giving it that modern style and feel
- Suites includes fridge, stove, new custom IKEA cabinets with traditional shaker design, soft closing hinges and mosaic tile back splash
- Completely renovated bathrooms, new bathtubs or corner showers, new vanities and bathroom fans
- New electric fireplaces with remotes and 10’ ceilings on main floor
- City transit stop just steps away from front entrance
- Close to Downtown and the Prince Albert Golf Course
- A ten minute drive from the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Campus
- Located close to many grocery stores and shopping centres like Gateway Mall
- No Smoking allowed in units, hallways or common areas
Security Deposit & Rent
- Full month rent is required for security deposit (half at time of application and half within 60 days of move in).
- Rent is paid by auto deposit on the 1st of the month.
Flexible Lease Terms
Please contact our on site building manager Angela at 306-221-2245 between 9a.m. – 5p.m. Monday to Friday for more information. We are looking for mature and responsible tenants who will embrace the community atmosphere.